Click and Collect
Don’t miss out! Skechers Ireland Loyalty Members now have exclusive access to our new click and collect service.
Ask a Skechers team member for more information about how you can become a Loyalty Member to take advantage of this new service.
- Access the Skechers Ireland Members only website from home using your Loyalty Account details
- When you find your item select the required size and colour
- Use the ‘Check Store Stock’ function to see which Skechers Ireland stores this item is available in
- If available in your local store, add the item to your basket and proceed to check-out
- At check-out select ‘Click and Collect’ as the delivery method
- Place your order and keep an eye on your inbox. When the item is ready for collection we will send you an email.
- Head into store with your tax invoice (which we send via email), your photo ID (so we know it's you!) and your membership card to grab your shoes!
1 How does Click & Collect work?
Simply browse the website and find the products you want, make sure they are available in your local store then proceed to check out. When you select ‘Click and Collect’ as your delivery method you will be able to select your closest store from all currently stocking the item. Place your order and wait for an email confirming the item is available for collection – this may take up to 24 hours.
2 What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
Head into store with your tax invoice (which we send via email), your photo ID (so we know it's you) and your membership card to grab your shoes.
3 Can a friend or family member collect on my behalf?
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D. Contact the team at [email protected]
4 When will my order be ready?
All Click and Collect orders are packed by our amazing store teams within 3-24 hours from the time the order is placed. You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be the indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
5 Can I click & collect from multiple stores in one order?
The click and collect service is only able to fill your collection from a single store. If your local store is stocking all the items in your shopping cart you will be able to proceed through the check out as above. However, if you would like to collect items which are available at different stores these will need to be processed as separate transactions.
6 How do I check if my local Skechers store has the shoes I want?
When browsing for styles make sure to use the ‘Check Store Stock’ button to make sure the item is currently available in your local store. If you have more than one item in your basket, only stores that have all of those items in stock will be displayed, process your order via separate transactions to collect from multiple stores.