Can’t find your size or style in this store? Skechers Ireland Loyalty Members now have exclusive access to home deliveries when they order in-store.
Ask a Skechers team member for more information about how you can become a loyalty member to take advantage of this new service.
- Access the members only website on the tablet in store and log in using your loyalty account details
- Browse for your item or similar styles
- Select size and colour and add to your shopping cart
- Proceed to the checkout, where you can enter your payment information and delivery address (parcel connect services are also available)
- Submit your order and receive a tax invoice and delivery details via email
- Keep an eye on your inbox, you’ll receive an update and tracking number when your parcel has been dispatched
- 1 How long will it take to receive my purchase?
Most orders will be dispatched within 48 hours (unless your order was placed over the weekend). The delivery times are estimates, and can vary depending on your location. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
- 2 How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is available to addresses in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only, and is completely free!
- 3 I’ve logged onto the website at home, why is click and collect my only delivery option?
The Skechers Ireland members website currently offers two services to our loyalty members.
Click and Collect: which ensures members can purchase online and collect their favourite new style from their closest store.
Store to Home: when your favourite store is sold out of your size or colour this service delivers the desired item directly to your home (rather than returning to store when they have the item back in stock).
- 4 How do I track my order?
Most orders will be delivered within 2–5 business days. If you have not received your item within that time, contact [email protected] and we will gladly assist you.